WHAT WE TAKE
APPLIANCE REMOVAL WE TAKE
Appliances are difficult and dangerous to move. Let CCHAUL JUNK help with your appliance removal needs! We take most major home and office appliances, including:
- Oven Ranges
- Washers and Dryers
- Refrigerators and Freezers
- Air Conditioning Units
- Ceiling Fans
- Water Heaters
- Hot Tubs
CCHAULJUNK provides an efficient, safe and eco-friendly furniture removal service so you don’t need to worry about the pick up or disposal of those old items. Not only that, but we make sure that your old furniture items end up in the right place: whether it be a charity if the pieces of furniture are still in good shape for a donation, or a recycling facility to ensure your furniture is disposed of in an eco-friendly way.
- Scrap metal
- Scrap wood
- Deep Freezers
- Boxes and bags
- Old tool
Our teams are happy to take most non-hazardous items from your basement. From large appliances to old exercise equipment, our trained professionals can take it off your hands. Here are a few of the more common items we remove from basements:
- Deep Freezers
- Range ovens
- Boxes and bags
Hoarding is an umbrella term that describes the accumulation of objects or clutter. The scope of hoarding is large, and people can collect all types of things.
Some of the more commonly hoarded items include:
- Papers, such as newspapers, receipts, or mail
- Containers, such as paper or plastic bags, boxes, etc.
- Clothing items
- Garbage, like rotten food, food wrappers, etc.
- In rare cases—animals or even waste products
Tossing an old mattress can be difficult. Not only are mattresses large and difficult to move on your own, they also can’t simply be thrown in the garbage. If you handle it on your own, most of the options for mattress disposal will require a lot of time and effort on your part
When you give our mattress removal team a call, you can expect:
- Free, no-obligation estimates
- Same-day and next-day mattress disposal appointments
- Friendly, trained, and fully licensed employees
YARD WASTE REMOVAL
Yard waste builds up over time and eventually causes an unsightly nuisance. Cluttered leaves and debris often clog drain pipes and gutters. Yard waste also creates thatch, which builds up and prevents your soil from receiving the sun, water, and nutrients it needs.
- Grass clippings
- Twigs and branches
- Brush clearing
STORAGE UNIT CLEANOUT
Storage units have a bad habit of getting disorganized. Sometimes, it’s not even your storage unit that needs to be cleaned, but rather an abandoned unit that’s been left to rot. Follow these steps to make your storage unit cleanout simpler:
- Take on one section at a time. Storage units can be small and packed full of your things. Use the space outside of your unit (if you can) and move through it in sections from front to back.
- Organize items into piles. Stuff to donate, stuff to keep, and junk. If you haven’t used the item in over a year, it’s time to part ways with it. Consider its condition and move lightly use things to the donate pile, and everything else to the junk pile.
- Re-pack things to keep. Re-pack the things you are keeping in boxes so they can be moved back to your home. Consolidate similar items and label boxes to make unpacking easy.